Friday, February 13, 2009

NY

I finally had a chance and the motivation to work on some NY layouts. I uploaded a few:

The introduction page.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5302312991426978642" />

The quality on the layout is not that good. I took a picture in the sunlight but you can still see a glare. Here is the same picture of Time Square. I love Time Square!


The title is the company of the tour we took.


We were fortunate to have a clear view of the city while a top of the Empire State Building!


The following day we took the tour bus again and got off at Central Park.


More to come another day. I need to exercise and then we are off to the Scrapbook Expo! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I am so excited to see these gorgeous LOs! I love that the AC pp goes so well with this great urban adventure pics!! This is so cool! YAY!! Keep it up, chickie!