Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One Week Later...

I didn't realize it has been a week since I posted last! I have a few more New York pages to share. These are the ones I did last week. I did four yesterday but haven't taken pictures yet.

After Yankee's Stadium we went to Gray's Papaya. The hot dogs were pretty good. We think they taste just like Ikea's hot dogs! (Not a good picture of me, I know. How come by dh always looks so cute in action shots?)


The next morning we headed to ChinaTown! I LOVED it there! Our friends were with us, they are in the top pictures, well, the back of their heads are! They were in New Jersey for a relatives Birthday and met us in NY this day! We spent the whole day with them!


Our cruise to see the Statue of Liberty.


I love this picture! Our hair blowing in the wind, it's a great picture of us!


I think this is one of my favorite pictures of DH and I on this trip!


I am going to cook tonight, something new! That will make three "something new" this month! I will post tomorrow with the results!

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

these pages are just stunning, girl! You really have so outstanding pics from your cool trip to NYC!

Are those thickers on the Chinatown LO? I LOVE how you did the journaling block on the Liberty Cruise LO! All of the crazy big button/brad things are SO NEAT! I've always wanted to try Gray's Papaya since I saw it in that "Fool's Rush In" movie (it's one of my favs!)

Keep it up girl! I am loving every bit of this!

Bashful said...

Awesome layouts! You both are so cute! It looks like you had a blast, and saw and did so much!

*reyanna* said...

LOVE your NYC photos. Reminds me that I should scrap mine! LOL. Awesome layouts too! :)

Pam said...

Awesome pictures AND pages!!! It seems like you guys got to do a lot even though you weren't there for that long!!