Friday, February 6, 2009

Two pages to share

A friend came over and we had a chance to do some scrapping. I would have got more done but I promised DH I would make chili that night! Here are some pages.

I decided to finally start a "Friends and Family" Album! Here is my first page. I just love the hot air balloon photo! I used Kelly Purkey's January Sketch from her Super Sketches Class.


I adore this photo of me and my nephew. It makes me smile every time I see it. I used Pencillines Sketch here! I love sketches. It totally gets me out of the scrapbook slump I was in!


That is it for now. I hope to get another page done soon based off of another sketch from a different site!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Oooo, I love the pp you choose for these! What great matches! I am so happy to see that you are happily scrapping!!

Bashful said...

Great layouts! I've never really used sketches, but maybe I should try. (I spend a LOT of time just staring at my stuff, trying to figure out what to do with it, LOL.) And I love that hot air balloon photo, too!

Pam said...

Love these Louisa!!!! Totally loving that color combo on the one with you and your nephew, LOVE how you flipped the KP sketch too! Hope you get some more scrappin' done soon! I love this week's pencil lines sketch, check it out!