My stylist fixed my hair beautifully! I won't be able to do this later.
Jolee, just didn't want to pose! I didn't feel like taking a picture by myself, so Jolee was my prop! She kind-of looks ticked off here! LOL!
This one just makes me laugh because she was trying to make out with me! (I don't make out with my dog) That is gross! LOL! (Remember the movie, "Somthing About Mary"? The neighbor Magda (sp?) That is NOT ME and JOLEE!) LOL!
Some more 10 things....
51- I love how soft and silky my hair feels and looks when I get my hair cut and colored.
52- My ring tone on my cellphone is "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley. That song makes me happy!
53- I do not eat fish.
54- I LOVE the TV show FRIENDS. I have all 10 Seasons.
55- I rely on my pocket calendar for birthdays and appointments. I am terrible at remembering.
56- I do NOT look good in hats. :(
57- I LOVE love love Disco Music! I love to dance to it. (Does this count as two?)
58- I am addicted to watermelon right now.
59- I have lived in California ALL my life.
60- I use GOOGLE a lot! Often times if someone asks me something and I don't know the answer, I tell them "Google it".
My friend is getting married today in Hawaii. I think she picked a cool date....07-08-09. I wish I was there.



4 comments:
Your hair is gorgeous!! I love it - too bad Jolee wasn't the most cooperative, but I forsee a film strip of these pics for a cute LO!
I love the date - your friend was smart for picking it!
Hubba hubba:) Your hair cut looks awesome and fabulous. And I LOVE friends too and have all 10 seasons:) I could just watch them over and over again:)
Oh I love your hair!!! I could never go that layered! I dont have the skills to be able to do it!
Oh, you know what is SO good?! Dicing up watermelon and than putting it in the freezer! Then you just grab a bowl of chunks. YUMMY! I also put watermelon in the blender (with nothing else) and then pour it into freezer pop cups. :D Delicious. :)
And I LOVE Friends. I can't go to sleep without watching AT LEAST one episode. This is my EIGHTH time watching the series straight through. LOL. My favorite seasons are 5 and 9. And 8 too. :D
Post a Comment