Here is the rest of my list!
91- I love my CROC Sandels. They are comfortable and I would never be caught dead in the original ones. I have the brown pair and black/lavendar pair!
92- I have an addiction for candles. I once got caught up in the Partylite candle parties. First you go to one, then you have a party, then someone books a party from your party and then you have to go to their party! It was fun but I ended up buying SO many of them. They are the best candles!
93- I like doing laundry! It's one household chore I do not mind at all. Of course, it's just me and DH....no kids. (DH says I shrink his t-shirts though.) :( I just tell him his chest and arms are getting TOO big! LOL!
94- I worked in an ER for 6 months. It was exciting! (One reason, I was working in the ghetto and it was a trama center!)
95- I don't think I will EVER EVER get sick of cruising!
96- I am 99.9% sure I will not be having kids.
97- I love frozen yogurt....way more than ice cream!
98- I feel that if you do not like something about yourself, you have the capablitly to change it! It may not be easy and may take some work, whatever it may be, but YOU can help yourself!
99- I once was overweight. I lost 45 pounds and I work very hard to make sure I do not gain it back. I don't ever want to feel or look that way again.
100-My worst habit is not finishing something I start! :)
I am done...I am done!!! A big thanks to those who enjoyed reading more about me and commenting! I heart you!
I have two more islands to share wtih you: Antigua and St. Kitts. Here is a preview of St. Kitts. My good friend Candi did some magic on this picture and it's now my wallpaper on one of my computers.

Thanks again Candi! DH thought it was so cool!!! He loves it too!



5 comments:
Louisa -
First of all, Love the pic! Great job, Candi!!!
Second, I love party lite candles too. I haven't been to one of those parties in soo long. I think the last one was over 10 years ago. WOW!
Third, I can't believe you were ever overweight. You are my idol! I wish I could have a body like yours!
Fourth, you have finished lots of layouts and this 100 list, so kudos to you, girl!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!! :)
Wow, that pic looks AWESOME!!! Love it:) I agree with Shel-can't believe you were overweight-you look amazing girl! Yay for finishing this list-I really hope you do a little mini-album or something with it:)
Can't wait to see your other pictures from your cruise!!
Is it Friday, already? Boy this week flipped by so fast! This is a tremendous wrap up of your list and I have truly enjoyed reading it!
I am glad you like the pic - it is one of my favorites, too! I think I am going to work on figuring out to get a couple of mine printed on canvas!
Now let's talk about bottling your metabolism and passion for keeping so thin - You'll make millions!
Love the picture! And I loved all 100 of your "things"! And I agree with Pam's idea to scrap your list - perfect way to do a BOM!
I totally agree with #98 - we can do *anything* we set our minds to! You know you've helped motivate me to lose my weight - and you continue to motivate me to keep it off! I could so never work in an ER, but I think it's amazing that you did! Finally got some tasty watermelon - had to, after all your talk of it, LOL! Mmmmm...
I love the picture! Love the list. and that dress in the last post - very cute!!
~Angela (I can't remember my password!)
Post a Comment