Yes, this is getting harder. I haven't had time to log on but had this list ready to go.
71- I like Strawberry Slim Fast shakes. They are good, especially on a hot day.
72- I am not a phony person. If I don't like you, I won't pretend. I will be polite but pretty much do my best to avoid you.
73- I have been on a helicopter twice.
74- I have been wearing glasses since the 4th grade.
75- DUI Drivers really REALLY upset me.
76- I have taken swing dance lessons.
77- I did not play sports as a kid. I think because my mother couldn't afford it so she didn't push me. Or maybe she realized I was uncoordinated. LOL!
78- I have never seen "Back to the Future". This seems to surprise a lot of people.
79- I wear a uniform to work. (It has it's good and bad points)
80- I have sapphires in my wedding ring.
Maybe my last 20 will be more random....
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm glad you are still at this - one more reason to prove YOU ARE ORGANIZED!
I'm glad you told me you wear glasses - I never would have known!
Watch out - Kathy is going to have you swing dancing again really soon!
20 more!! Sure we can't push it to 200? Ha :D
I have never seen "Back to the Future" either, so don't feel bad, lol!
What?!! You haven't seen Back to the Future?!! How can this be? Man, that is just the cutest movie ever! It's one I can watch over and over and over.
Now swing lessons, though... that's totally cool!
Oh.My.Gosh. I LOVE the Back to the Future movies!
Although... you seeing them now may not be good. They'll probably be super cheesy if you've never seen them. But see... when I watch them, they're nostalgic and awesome! LOL.
Post a Comment