10 more things...
61- I wear this caribbean hook bracelet and never take it off.
62- I love my Keurig coffee machine.
63- I am unorganized. :(
64- I want to have eye surgery done to correct my vision but I am too scared.
65- I have driven around in a police car.
66- One of my pet peeves is: If you have a question, go straight to the source...don't ask around or ask their friend or co-worker, just ask the person if you want to know something about them. *This happened to me today...I bit my tongue!
67- My eyelashes are long and straight. I have a hard time curling them.
68- I love McDonald's breakfast: Sausage McMuffin With Egg. *So bad for me. :(
69- I have such anxiety when I go to the dentist. I went just this week!
70- I HATE the word "Diet". (I think people should just say they are eating "healthier".
Only 30 more to go!!!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
WOW, you have almost completed your whole list! Just 30 more! :)
Is it getting harder to think of things? I love learning all these little things about you:) I don't know why, but I would have thought you were a really organized person!!
Oh, I am the SAME way about that darn "diet" word! GAH! Really irks me. LOL.
And if you take away the muffin or half of the muffin, the Sausage McMuffin with Egg isn't *so* bad. That's what I do because that's my favorite too! :D Though... I'm actually allergic to the muffin... LOL.
Post a Comment