Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Little Brooklyn

My SIL sent me these photos yesterday. I am working on her baby announcements. She is so beautiful. We went and saw her on Sunday and she was awake the whole time.






This is my second favorite.


This one is my favorite.


I will be back later with my 10 things. I am running behind and have plans to meet a friend. As you can see, I didn't have time to log on yesterday, so this 10 day in a row is not happening! But, I will finish my 100 things!

4 comments:

Bashful said...

She's a definite cutie! She'll make some great scrapbook layouts!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I agree! LO inspiration in one beautiful little face!!

She is so darling!

*reyanna* said...

Oh, she is precious!!! I could just eat her up! But I won't... ;-)

Anonymous said...

She's a doll, Louisa!!

~Angela (still haven't remembered my PW)