10 more things...
41- I used to be scared of dogs.
42- I love the color pink.
43- I enjoy making my own greeting cards.
44- I love 90's hip hop music!
45- I really enjoy cooking but wish I did it more.
46- My middle name is Marie. (who's isn't?)
47- I love buying tropical shirts for my husband.
48- I am terrible at keeping in touch.
49- I didn't eat veggies while growing up because my mom didn't like them, so she didn't make me it them. (I like them now)
50- I don't like driving at night.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have about 8 - 10 of those LOUISA MADE greeting cards in my possession, too! ;)
...and because of that - I have to disagree with the Keep in Touch one! :)
You are so sweet! You are my faithful reader! Thank you!
I laughed out loud at your Marie comment. My middle name is Joy, but my mom's is Marie! LOL. It's a popular middle name because the emphasis is in the 2nd syllable. :D I love it as a first name too. :)
And yeah... 90s hip hop is the BEST! But I really think it's because it *reminds* us of our teen years... LOL.
Post a Comment