Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 2nd

Yesterday, I took Jolee for a quick visit to my work. They ADORE her! She loves going there because she gets treats and lots of attention.
When we were leaving to go home, she decided she wanted to drive! She hopped in the car and went straight for my seat!


I went shopping yesterday with my bff! I ended up coming home with some pretty smelling stuff from Bath and Body Works. I know I have enough at home but this one is a new one: Butterfly Flower! It smells so good!
I also bought three pairs of shoes, a purse and a shirt. Not bad and all for only about $50.00! There are a lot of sales right now!

Continuing my list:

11- I don't like to shop! (usually) LOL!
12- I love PINK perfume from Victoria Secrets.
13- I worked at Home Depot for 10 years.
14- I cut coupons and use them regularly!
15- I love SEES Candies!
16- My feet are usually cold. I sleep with socks on...even in the summer.
17- I love getting into my bed with clean fresh sheets on.
18- I love how good I feel after I finish a run.
19- I tend to say this too much: "That's a bunch of cr@p" when I don't agree with something.
20- One of my pet peeves: People talking on their cell phones while driving and not paying attention to the road. (You can get a ticket here in CA) I wish I could write those tickets! LOL!

I think I will upload some cruise pictures later.

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

WOW! looks like you got some good deals! Don't just laugh at the "end of summer" sales when it is barely July!!??

Lovin' the list...keep it up girl!

Bashful said...

Jolee is so cute. :-)

Sounds like you got some great deals! And I'm enjoying your 10 things list. (Want to know a secret? I think the only reason I was able to go vegan is that we don't have SEES here in Ohio!)

Pam said...

LOL at Jolee-what a cutie!!!

*reyanna* said...

I don't like shopping much either. Bleh. But I do LOVE sales! LOL.

My parents LOVE, LOVE See's Candy! (I'm allergic now.) Probably every other weekend while I was growing up, we'd go to See's and get a whole bunch. For every holiday, we had LOADS of it laying around. We all had our favorites. :D

When I was in CA in January (for CHA), I brought them each a WHOLE box filled with their favorites. :) When I gave it to them, they said, "How did you know our favorites?!" LOL. Umm... duh! We only have been there a THOUSAND times! :D