Thursday, July 16, 2009

A little bit of Barbados

This was our favorite day! Larry and Dee have been on this excursion before but this was our first time. We booked this excursion with Silver Moon Charters. A bit pricey but well worth it.

It was a little overcast in the morning but that went away. Here we are, bright and early. We were just sailing out.


Robert and I in front of the catamaran. This excursion only had 22 people on board.


I don't know the name of this resort but we were told Tiger Woods got married here and it is very very PRICEY!


Okay, this picture is so horrible it's cute! I look ridiculous in this mask. But I decided I was not going to let this opportunity go...I am swimming with the turtles.


Me and Robert. Larry decided not to swim, so he was our photographer.


Dee, Robert and I enjoying the turtles.


I know Dee took a water camera but she hasn't given me any underwater pictures yet of the turtles. We saw big ones and even baby ones. They are so cute.


After swimming, we enjoyed more drinks. We had the front of the catamaran practically to ourselves! This is me and Dee. She is my favorite cruise buddy! (And she poses us for all of our pictures together)


Okay, I had to crop this big time! LOL! This is the only picture of us that we had in front by ourselves after swimming....it isn't the best but it will have to do.


After eating and relaxing a bit, Dee saw a guy in a speedboat with a boat floatie thing behind him. She wanted to do it. The thought of me going on there after I just ate made me feel sick. I stayed on the catamaran and I was the photographer. They had a blast!

All aboard!


Larry was on his way up the boat and tipped everyone over! It was a crack up!


Everybody was all aboard now and ready to go!


They were on this boat for at least 15-20 minutes!


They were going pretty fast. Afterwards, DH told me he fell off! I missed that!


I love this picture! Maybe because it was such a good day....the weather turned out perfect! The day was perfect! We had delicious homemade pina coladas and banana bread and a wonderful lunch on board! It was heaven. You know, one of those days you wish didn't have to end.


We are stopping in Barbados again next year. I am not sure if we will do this excursion again. I love the beaches in Barbados. They have some of the most pretties beaches I have seen.

5 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I'm sold...first stop Barbados!

Looks unbelievably gorgeous and all the fun things to do!!

Shel said...

OMG! That looks like so much fun! Girl, you have some really long legs too! :) (I say that because mine are NOT!)

Pam said...

Oh my gosh-I think these are some of my favorite pics from your cruise! The water is gorgeous and I love the pic of you with the mask! What a wonderful sounding day:)

Bashful said...

Amazing, awesome pictures! Wow - that must have been so cool. (Yup, I'm suffering a bit from cruise-envy here!)

*reyanna* said...

This post made me giggle... when they all fell out of the boat! LOL! Awesome.

Looks like you had a fabulous time. So fun!

And LOVE your suit with the shorts. Wicked cute. :)