My list continued...
81- I am a private person. So the fact that I am doing this "list" still shocks me.
82- I have never been drunk. I have never woke up the next morning wondering what happened last night. Pretty boring huh?
83- I hate my gray hairs!
84- I love this Bali Downtime Bra. It is very comfortable and a good cool bra for the summer. (Not very "sexy" though) LOL!
85- Kohls is one of my favorite stores to shop.
86- I love Bob Marley's music.
87- I have never smoked pot.
88- I am scared of death.
89- I have a weakness for Cheetos. Especially the Cheddar-jalapeno ones. I wish they were healthy!
90- I can't swim.
Okay, I got real personal with that last one. I wasn't going to share it but I figured, why not? Not many people read this anyways! (Just the people that care)
So, speaking of favorite places to shop. I went to Kohls yesterday and found this super cute dress on clearance! It was 80% off! For months, everytime I passed it I debated on trying it on but wouldn't because of the price! LOL! So, since the price was cheap enough for me this time, I tried it on.

My total price after my 15% off and tax was only $10.72. The original price was $58.00. I love getting good deals. :)



4 comments:
see now if I had only thought to read this blog BEFORE I took you FB quiz I could have done TONS better! :)
That dress is so CUTE! Perfect upcoming birthday dress? Do you plans for it! I really thing those colors will be great with your new cut!
I WANT THAT DRESS!!!!!!
I am so going to Kohl's tonight!
Can you babysit? LOL
Great deal on that dress! Oh gosh, I need to go to Kohl's, LOL.
And I'm really enjoying your list - it's nice to learn things about friends. :-)
You know... I've never been to Kohl's. LOL. I should try to go some time. Maybe not till I *need* something though. That way, I won't spend lots of money on things I don't need. LOL.
Mmmm... Cheetos. :)
Post a Comment