Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5th

I am already a day behind, that's okay! I will use the holiday as an excuse!

10 more things...

31- I actually like my job and enjoy going to work (on most days).
32- I love to scrapbook and can't wait to have my own scrappy area.
33- My favorite Country artist is Kenny Chesney.
34- I have a new love for Brighton jewelry. It's so pretty!
35- I am 5'8".
36- I love boysenberry anything (pie, cobbler, jam, punch, ANYTHING).
37- The only time I get in a bathing suit is on my cruises.
38- I walk/run at least 20 miles a week.
39- I like rum drinks.
40- I love dancing but I don't think I am very good at it.

Alright, this is getting harder and I am not even half way!

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I smile to say I just might know some of these about you!! But now I am curious -- I don't think I have ever tasted boysenberry anything!

Pam said...

I am glad you are keeping up with this:) I totaaly fell off the boat...I don't think I have ever had anything boysenberry either!!

rcprncss said...

Boysenberry pie is sooooo good! We have Knott's Berry Farm here that has boysenberry pie and punch, so yummy! Even boysenberry funnel cakes!

*reyanna* said...

I LOVE Boysenberry too! Yummmy! :D Knott's is the BEST for Boysenberry jam and syrup. YUM! I wish we could get that here...

I should remember to get some when I'm in CA! Or maybe they DO sell it here, and I haven't noticed... LOL.