21- I am not a morning person. I need a few hours to adjust.
22- I love coffee.
23- I have been on six cruises…all Caribbean.
24- I love Country music.
25- Grease is my all time favorite movie. I will never get tired of that one.
26- I have a hard time trusting people.
27- Although I live in Southern CA , I don’t go to the beaches here.
28- I am a shy person.
29- My mother almost named me Christina. She had a hard time deciding between the two.
30- Although I am not a vegetarian, I love Boca Burgers!
This was the giveaway Thursday night at Angel's Stadium. He is cute!
Have a Safe and Happy 4th of July!



4 comments:
Hey! A little birdie says GREASE might be coming to a theater stage here in Chicago (It runs through every so often) and I bet YOU would love it!
I'm picking up all kinds of ideas from your lists - that I hadn't thought about if I made my own - You might convince me to do one yet! ;)
I love Grease! These are great lists, I definitely think you should make a little mini book with these!
Nothin' wrong with loving Boca burgers. :-)
However, not going to the beach?! (sigh...)
I'm not a morning person either. I used to be! I wonder what happened... LOL.
Post a Comment